- 5 Mistakes Women Make With Strength Training (And How to Correct Them)
- How to Gain Lean Muscle Mass: The Definitive Guide
- The Muscle Building Workout Routine
- The Differences Between Muscle Strength, Muscle Endurance & Muscle Fatigue
- Two Easy Ways to Make Your Novice Strength Training Program More Effective
- Light weights promote hypertrophy (and strength) and here’s the evidence
- Comparison of whole and split weight training routines in young women.
- How Many Sets Do You Need to Perform to Maximize Muscle Gains?
- Effect of adding single-joint exercises to a multi-joint exercise resistance-training program on strength and hypertrophy in untrained subjects.
- The Ten Rules Of Progressive Overload
- StrongLifts 5×5: The Simplest, Most Effective Workout To Build Muscle, Gain Strength and Get Ripped
- FASTED CARDIO…AN UNDESERVED GOOD REPUTATION
- 6 REASONS TO AVOID FASTED CARDIO
- HIIT Training, are you really doing it?
- Cardiorespiratory Fitness: Why you should do your Cardio
- Huge Meta-Study Finds Homeopathy Ineffective in Health Treatment
- Waterlogged: Take a look at how there is no basis to consume excessive amounts of water
- Why “Clean Eating” is a Myth
- How to destroy your kids’ lives with ‘Clean Eating’
- Hormonal Responses to a Fast-Food Meal – Research Review
- Is there evidence for a set point that regulates human body weight?
- Reduced glycemic index and glycemic load diets do not increase the effects of energy restriction on weight loss and insulin sensitivity in obese men and women.
- Energy availability, not body fatness, regulates reproductive function in women.
- Sugars and Health Controversies: What Does the Science Say?
- Spot Reduction: A systematic review and meta-analysis on the effects of exercise training versus hypocaloric diet: distinct effects on body weight and visceral adipose tissue.
- Permanent Metabolic Damage – Q&A
- Can eating too little actually damage your metabolism?
- Dieting And Metabolism
- Adrenal Fatigue
- WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT METABOLIC ADAPTATION
- Gender Differences in metabolism
- All Diets Work: The Importance of Calories
- ULTIMATE GUIDE TO EVERYTHING YOU EVER WANTED TO KNOW ABOUT IIFYM
- The Energy Balance Equation
- Is “Starvation Mode” Real or Imaginary? A Critical Look
- Starvation Mode: Is It A Myth? Is It Real? Is Your Body In It Right Now?
- Food Quality, IIFYM and Strawmen: Do Food Choices Even Matter?
- Nutritional quality of organic foods: a systematic review.
- Will Intermittent Fasting Help You Lose Weight?
- Increased meal frequency does not promote greater weight loss in subjects who were prescribed an 8-week equi-energetic energy-restricted diet.
- INSULIN…AN UNDESERVED BAD REPUTATION
- Size of Deficit and Muscle Catabolism – Q&A
- Sodium, Your Secret Weapon
- CARBS: THE TRAINING FUEL
- Do Carbohydrates Control Body Fat?
- Personalized Nutrition: Your Response To Carbs Is Different Than Mine
- CARBS: THE DIETARY SCAPEGOAT
- Low Carb Diets and Weight Loss: What “Experts” Aren’t Telling You
- 40 grams whey > 20 grams for spiking MPS : The response of muscle protein synthesis following whole-body resistance exercise is greater following 40 g than 20 g of ingested whey protein.
- Pre-Sleep Protein Ingestion to Improve the Skeletal Muscle Adaptive Response to Exercise Training
- 10 REASONS PROTEIN IS EVEN MORE IMPORTANT FOR WOMEN
- Protein Power: Not all protein is created equal.
- Setting the Deficit – Small, Moderate or Large
- Of Whooshes and Squishy Fat
- Is Fat the Preferred Fuel Source in the Body – Q&A
- You Are Not Different
- It’s Not Your Metabolism, It’s Your “NEAT” That’s Stopping Your Fat Loss
- Rigid vs. flexible dieting: association with eating disorder symptoms in nonobese women.
- The 3500 Calorie Rule
- Why you shouldn’t exercise to lose weight, explained with 60+ studies
- You’re Not losing Fat Because You’re Eating Too Damn Much. Even When You Don’t Think You Are. Let Me Show You.
- Why Can’t I Lose Weight? 3 Reasons For Your Lack Of Weight Loss
- Not Losing Fat at 20% Deficit, What Should I do? – Q&A
- Fasted Training: Is It Better For Fat Loss?
- The data do not seem to support a benefit to BCAA supplementation during periods of caloric restriction.
- Creatine 101 – What is it and What Does it do?
Psychology of Eating:
- An Amazing Thing Happened When I Surrounded Myself With Junk Food
- Ate a cookie and lost the plot. Tips to counter the what the hell effect
- Back by Popular Demand: Are You an Abstainer or a Moderator?
- How does thinking in Black and White terms relate to eating behavior and weight regain?