- you can’t go off it without gaining the weight back (and sometimes more).
- you lost muscle.
- you ended up skinny-fat.
- you are afraid of eating certain foods or groups of foods (demonizing foods, bad foods, dirty foods, etc).
- you don’t have a better relationship with food.
- you have to “buy the fish” because you haven’t learned to fish for yourself.
- you must buy their food & dietary supplements or you will fail.
FYI: your diet is only half the problem: you are the other half. This is why a mindset change is necessary before true, long lasting physical change can occur. Time to dig deep.
Join us in the group to discuss (Ladies only please)